As you’re likely aware, a lot of changes have been taking place over the last few days in response to the spread of corona virus. This weekend our governor declared a 3 week shut down for bars and restaurants, making them ‘take out’ only. So our taproom will be closed through April 5. BUT, we are launching:
Beer to Go! Announcing pre-ordering and curbside pick-up!
There are many ways to stay mentally healthy during social distancing, including setting up virtual connects, going outside safely, thinking creatively about how to help others and now….pre-ordering cans, growler fills, squealers and gift cards from Merrimack Ales with curbside pick-up.
1. Review our current beer selection pictured in this post
2. Email us at adam@merrimackales or Facebook message us your order
3. ORDER: For each beer type, please list # of cans, squealers (32oz) or growler fills (you provide a compliant growler) (64oz). If ordering gift cards, indicate quantity and denomination (e.g. I would like three $25 gift cards).
4. CURBSIDE PICKUP: Swing by and pick up your beer at 92 Bolt Street. We are offering curb-side pickup! Let us know when you are coming and we will meet you at the loading dock.
PICK UP HOURS:
Mon-Tue: 8 – 5 PM
Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 – 7 PM
Sat: 12 – 4 PM
5. PAY: Payment via credit card only. You can either swipe your card at pick up or provide the info and we can enter it manually.
Note: We are in the process of developing a mobile solution to make this process even easier!!
This is a fluid situation and the safety of our staff, their families, and our guests remain our top priority. Please keep following us via social media and checking email for any additional updates. Meanwhile, we will keep producing exceptional beer and look forward to celebrating the successful containment and eradication of coronavirus with a pint or two!